A downloadable tool for Windows
Peasy or PCSE is a simple and free tool that generates polygonal hulls from transparent png images.
Peasy scans transparent png images, detects shapes - both concave and convex and generates a triangulated polygonal shell for them. These shapes can then be exported as JSON. Peasy also detects holes in found shapes as well.
This is very much a work in progress. If you find any bugs or unexpected results (which you will!) or have any feedback, please post them on the Discussion board. If you can upload the image that caused the problem or share it in some way, that would also be a great help!
Some tips :)
- For best results, please make sure your pngs have at least a 1px transparent border around them.
- You can use your mouse wheel to zoom in and out.
- You can click the middle mouse button/wheel to reset the zoom.
- You can hold down your space bar and click and drag to pan the image
- If all else fails, use a mask of the shape you want without any anti-aliased edges.
Click download now to get access to the following files: